Adoption is the ultimate happily ever after ending for us. Our goal is to find loving, life-long forever homes for these cats. Find your new family member here.
To ensure that all our adopted cats are well cared for and that the match will be life-long, we ask that you fill out the online pre-adoption form providing some basic background information. You will then be put in touch with one of our adoption team members who will assist you in finding the perfect match. Please let us know if any of our residents caught your eye and we will be happy to introduce you. Don’t be surprised if the one you came to see, isn’t the one you leave with. More often than not, the cat chooses you, not the other way around! We ask that you come with an open mind and an open heart.
We want each of our cats to choose the right family to go home with and the best way to get acquainted is to come to Crash’s Landing. Visits to our shelter are by appointment only or at regular Meet & Greets.
- Attend a Meet & Greet, held on the first and third Sunday of every month
- Make an appointment: email email@example.com or call (616) 821-5085. It may take up to 48 hours to respond to your call or email. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
The adoption fee is $100 per cat. Here is what our intake/adoption program covers:
- Feline Leukemia and FIV testing TWICE; once at intake and once 4 weeks later (double assurance).
- Rabies vaccines, 2 sets of FVRCP (commonly known as distemper complex) and 2 sets of Feline Leukemia vaccines.
- Two rounds of flea control and dewormings and a fecal test.
- Complete blood cell count
- Dental if needed
- Spay/neuter if needed (we do not declaw; cats that are in our program declawed have come in this way).
- Close monitoring daily by our trained cat care team and weekly checks by our cat check team.
- Medical care as needed overseen by Dr. Jen Denyes.
We strive to match adopters with a cat that will be a life-long family member. We realize that sometimes things just do not work out as anticipated. Our policy is to gladly take any Crash cat back, any time. PLEASE do not take this animal to another shelter or have it euthanized. Call (616) 826-1303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we reserve the right to deny readmission into our program due to medical conditions (e.g. diabetes) that we are not equipped to handle.